Dreaming of your next trip? You’re not alone.
Travel breaks up our normal day-to-day and keeps those with wanderlust from feeling stuck in a rut. Having something to look forward to is often what helps us get through tough times, challenges at work, or when we need some motivation.
Planning the logistics of your vacation is often the hardest part, especially if you already have a lot on your plate or are not a seasoned traveler. Most people envision a relaxing beach vacation or understand the perks of taking a cruise, but what if you want to explore other options?
Group travel is becoming a popular way to maximize the benefits of travel from the get-go.
- Stress-free planning – Group travel makes it easy to explore your passions. A quick search for culture tours, food and beverage tours, garden tours, or volunteer vacations produces dozens of opportunities.
- Cost – Signing up for a group tour usually offers cost-saving advantages vs. planning on your own.
- Access – By exploring itineraries, you may discover activities and events that you would rarely have found by yourself. Exclusive offerings away from the typical tourist traps are common with group tours.
- Refresh, Renew, Reenergize – The purpose of taking a vacation is to relax, right? By joining a group, you’re free to make memories and enjoy unique experiences that recharge your system.
- Family and Friends – Getting away with family or friends is nothing new. But booking a group vacation takes the burden off one or two of the planners, putting everyone on the same level. Traveling alone? By joining a group of like-minded others, you increase the possibility of making new friends because you have something in common.
Safe and stress-free travel affords you the time to remember why you do what you do or inspires you to make a change for the better. So what are you waiting for? It’s vacation o’clock somewhere!